Talbot Primary School runs a number of parent/carer briefings each year; these are designed to share important information with our families. It is ideal if you can attend these briefings in person; however, if you are unable to do so, the information will be posted on this page shortly afterwards.
- Phonics presentation and support for parents (Oct 2020)
- New Parent and Carer virtual tour (Oct 2020)
- IDL spelling programme - part 1 (Sep 2020)
- IDL spelling programme - part 2 (Sep 2020)
- How to help your child to help themselves (Sep 2020)
- KS1 and KS2 Bug Club Presentation (Sep 2020)
- Year 6 Relationship and Sexual Education briefing (Sep 2020)
- Year 1 Phonics Presentation (Sep 2020)
- How to get on to DB Primary (Sep 2020)
- How to save your child's work on DB Primary (Sep 2020)
- Nursery briefing for New Starters (Sep 2020)
Previous Briefing Sessions
- Briefings that are more than half a term old will be saved here for reference.