Talbot Primary School runs a number of parent/carer briefings each year; these are designed to share important information with our families. It is ideal if you can attend these briefings in person; however, if you are unable to do so, the information will be posted on this page shortly afterwards.
- Year 4 going to Year 5 Low Mill briefing (June 2020). Due to technical issues, we are hosting the video on DB Primary, so pupils will require their logon details to view the video. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Briefing Sessions 2019-20
- Year One Phonics (Sep 2019)
- PSHE and Relationship Education, Sex Education and Health Education at Talbot (Nov 2019)
- Nursery Open Evening information for new Parents and Carers
- Reception Phonics and Maths (Nov 2019)