LUNCHTIME SUPERVISOR VACANCY
Required from: As soon as possible
Contract Type: Permanent, 6.25 hours per week, term-time only.
Salary: £9.90 per hour
We are seeking to appoint a Supervisory Assistant to join our lunchtime team. Duties will include supervising children in the dining hall and playground, ensuring a safe and caring environment and promoting play.
The successful applicants will:
- Be creative and able to inspire friendships and games with groups
- Have a caring and positive nature
- Be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- Be committed to high standards of behaviour
- Be willing to contribute positively to promote the values and ethos of our school and in developing relationships with the local community
- Be able to work as part of a team but also show initiative to work independently
Talbot Primary is a successful and popular primary school. We are committed to providing the highest standards of learning and are proud of our achievements (visit our website www.talbot.leeds.sch.uk for more information).
We promote diversity and we want a work force that represents the population of Leeds. Applications are welcome from all irrespective of sex, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, age or disability. Talbot Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and we expect staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments made are subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check as part of our safer recruitment procedures.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 8th December, 2022. Interviews will take place on 15th December, 2022. Application packs are available from the school office or can be downloaded from www.leeds.gov.uk vacancies. Completed applications should be sent to the school either by e-mail to email@example.com or by post marked for the attention of Mrs J Manota, School Business Manager.