Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. The details of the DBS Code of Conduct can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/dbs-code-of-practice.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds. Applications are welcome from all irrespective of sex, sexuality, gender identity, race, religion, marital status, age or disability.
Employment is conditional on confirmation of the right to work in the UK – either as a UK or Irish citizen, under the EU Settlement scheme or having secured any other relevant work visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK and the role does not meet eligibility for sponsorship, please consider carefully whether you meet the eligibility to apply.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, 35.5 hours per week, term-time only
Contract: 35.5 hours per week, term-time only, permanent position
Salary: NJC Scale B1, points 4-6 £21, 189 - £21,968 pro rata (actual salary £18,608).
Closing Date: Open
We are seeking to appoint a full-time Administrative Assistant to join our school office team. The hours of work will be 9.00am – 4.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 8.30am-4.30pm on Fridays, term-time only.
The successful applicants will:
- Be well organised and adaptable with a good knowledge of office systems. SIMS experience desirable.
- Have strong inter-personal skills and a caring nature
- Be able to work well under pressure and prioritise a diverse workload
- Be able to work as part of a team to provide customer focussed services
- Be willing to contribute positively to promote the values and ethos of our school and in developing relationships with the local community
We can offer:
- A strong and supportive team ethos
- A friendly working environment
- A commitment to staff professional development
- Our employee assistance programme with free, confidential, 24/7 helpline service staffed by professional counsellors
- Cycle to work scheme
- Term Time only working
Completed applications should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post for the attention of Mrs J Manota, School Business Manager, Talbot Primary School, East Moor Road, Leeds, LS8 1AF.